Sunday, September 24, 2006

10 del.icio.us Tags Linked To My Study
This first link explicitly links to my study, as it mentions one of the key theories which i will be talking about throughout my study.
The second link is helpful, as he is looking at how the representation of women has changed. Which is what i am looking at, allowing me to link my study to his.
This link talks about gender equality. Which is useful to my study, as we don't see gender equality in "She's The Man" up until end of the film.
This is a link to a book, which will be useful to my study, as it covers the issue of gender, which will be looked at in my study.
This features many useful links on the website, e.g "Gender mostly women" and "Queer theory/culture"
It shows how females are portrayed. And how their representation has changed over the last twenty years. Helpful, as i am looking at how the representation of females has changed recently.
This link explains Cross Dressing, which is a theme in my study and it is linked to the representation of the protagnist in my study.
This is the link to rotten tomatoes, it has all the reviews for "She's The Man" on that page from rotten tomatoes.
This talks about adaptations of Shakespeare plays. Even though it doesn't mention "She's The Man" as one of them, it is useful to see other films that have been made in relation to Shakespeare plays.
Navdeep's Blog links to mine as she is looking at how, stereotypical roles of females have changed in modern films. This links to mine, as it shows the representation of females changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home