Friday, October 13, 2006


....Blog Buddies...
Blog Buddy From My Class Is:
*Navdeep*
Is looking at "John Tucker Must Die" And how the represenation of females has changed in chick flicks. This links to my study as i personally feel my chosen text falls under the catergory of chick flicks. In addition, i am also looking at the representation of females and how it has changed from the historical one.
>Areas Of Overlap<
-Both referring to similar texts e.g. Mean Girls-
-Both looking at the representation of females-
-Both mainstream Hollywood films-

It has been useful looking at Navdeep's blog as she talks about Women's independence. Which can be linked to my study as my focus is women too. In addition, she also talks about feminism which i can link to my study as one of my main theories will be feminism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home